(Not quite as shown in photo...we now use the Hydraforce valves, and ORB fittings for the valves, on all kits!)
Basic, generic kit includes a Vegtherm Standard electric inline fuel heater, two Hydraforce 3-port valves with fittings, a "forgot-to-purge" buzzer, and a VM2 coolant heated filter with handy ORB fittings that can be angle to the exact angle you want, and then tightened to make an airtight seal - much nicer than using thread sealant and threaded fittings! Installation instructions included. Tech support available by email. You supply the tank, the fuel and coolant hose, hose clamps, and some automotive wire, all of which is usual available locally. This is a very popular way for us to be ship the most important components to customers around the world, and keep the shipping cost as low as possible (smallest, lightest package possible).
If you want the RF900D filter element instead of the Donaldson, just let us know, we can substitute!
See individual components listings for details of products to help with your decisions on any options/upgrades.
- 1-Tank Kits: Mercedes up to 1999 (1)
- 2-Tank Kits: Generic (4)
- Consulting (1)
- Controllers, Sensors, Switches (4)
- Hoses, Clamps, Fittings (2)
- Hotfox (In-Tank Heater) (2)
- HotPlate FPHE's (2)
- Micro Combined Heat and Power (mCHP) (1)
- Oil Collection and Filtering (4)
- Pumps: Lift, Transfer, Circulate (4)
- Tanks (10)
- Valves (3)
- Vegtherms & Other 12V Heaters (2)
- VM2 Filters; Filter Elements (4)
- Welcome! (6)