Package of Three of the RF900D filter elements. 3 micron (nominal). Fits the VM2 and VM3 filter base. Water-absorbing media. Surface area: 426.61 sq. in. / Capacity: 17.92 g
Height is approximately 6"
Replacement filter element which is totally self-contained ; eliminates cartridge style filter back flushing and totally eliminates any chance of fuel system contamination.
With the filter sealing system there are no housing seals or gaskets to dig out and no gaskets, o-rings or seals to leak or swell.
The RF900D unique flow pattern increases filtration efficiency and provides the maximum flow.
Patented filter flows 200 gallons per hour down to 3 microns with a total of 427 square inches of filter media and water capture reservoir.
Sold in packs of three; made in USA and backed by a full 60 day limited warranty
(*Free shipping in Canada and lower 48 contiguous US States. Shipped via postal service, expedited, insured - no brokerage charges for either Canadian or US customers!)
- 1-Tank Kits: Mercedes up to 1999 (1)
- 2-Tank Kits: Generic (3)
- Consulting (1)
- Controllers, Sensors, Switches (3)
- Hoses, Clamps, Fittings (1)
- Hotfox (In-Tank Heater) (2)
- HotPlate FPHE's (1)
- Oil Collection and Filtering (6)
- Pumps: Lift, Transfer, Circulate (3)
- Tanks (9)
- Valves (4)
- Vegtherms & Other 12V Heaters (2)
- VM2 Filters; Filter Elements (4)