Pollak 6-port Fuel Selector Valve with Forgot-to-Purge buzzer. Easy to install. Instructions included.
Complete with toggle switch, wiring plug, and Forgot-to-Purge reminder buzzer.
Note that we recommend the use of this valve only where the ambient temperatures in coldest times of the year will be above -10 Celsius. Otherwise, it is best to use two Hydraforce valves and an MFT Timer relay, to minimize veg going to the diesel tank and minimize cold starting issues.
The MFT Timer Relay can be ordered individually or as part of the NADA controller package.
- 1-Tank Kits: Mercedes up to 1999 (1)
- 2-Tank Kits: Generic (4)
- Consulting (1)
- Controllers, Sensors, Switches (4)
- Hoses, Clamps, Fittings (2)
- Hotfox (In-Tank Heater) (2)
- HotPlate FPHE's (2)
- Oil Collection and Filtering (4)
- Pumps: Lift, Transfer, Circulate (4)
- Tanks (10)
- Valves (3)
- Vegtherms & Other 12V Heaters (2)
- VM2 Filters; Filter Elements (4)
- Welcome! (6)