Fits 99-2006 Jetta Wagon. Holds approx. 55 litres of Plant Oil. Welded Aluminum. Tank extends under the spare tire! There is a pipe welded into the tank to allow an extended spare tire tiedown rod to tie down both tank and spare. Tiedown rod is not included but we can supply the specification for the coupling and threaded rod that is required.
A coolant loop (tank heater) is included (not a Hotfox, which is shown in the photo, but rather an integrated and very effective coolant loop).
Tank extends under the spare, that is what gives the capacity of approx 55 litres, about the same as the factory fuel tank (which remains, and is used for the diesel fuel). Note - with slight modifications, this tank can also be supplied for the sedans...but not the Golfs. Fuel level sender included.
- 1-Tank Kits: Mercedes up to 1999 (1)
- 2-Tank Kits: Generic (3)
- Consulting (0)
- Controllers, Sensors, Switches (3)
- Generators (0)
- Hoses, Clamps, Fittings (1)
- Hotfox (In-Tank Heater) (2)
- HotPlate FPHE's (1)
- Micro Combined Heat and Power (mCHP) (0)
- Oil Collection and Filtering (6)
- Pumps: Lift, Transfer, Circulate (3)
- Tanks (9)
- Valves (3)
- Vegtherms & Other 12V Heaters (2)
- VM2 Filters; Filter Elements (4)