Plastic tank. Supply and return pipes included. Vented tank cap for "no-leak" tank venting (and no need for a vent line!)
- 45 Litre tank
- Pollak 6-port motor drive fuel selector valve
- Forgot-to-Purge buzzer
- Vegtherm Standard inline electric oil heater
- VM3 coolant-heated fuel filter
- Wix 3109 or equivalent 10 micron fuel filter
- 3/8" fuel and coolant hose (50 feet)
- Hose clamps and fittings
- Instructions and support by email or phone.
- Install time - approximately 2 days.
- Tools required: basic hand tools.
Suitable for many older diesels, this kit can be used wherever winter time cold overnight temperatures will be above 0 degrees Celsius (32 Fahrenheit). Can be used with any of the usual vegetable oil fuels that are liquid at those temperatures. This is our best value in an easily installed 2-tank kit, with a tank size and kit configuration that will be the easiest to install and effective for many diesels up to 2006, in parts of the world where temperatures tend to remain above freezing all year. We have recently supplied this kit to a customer in Latin America and received very positive feedback. We have supplied similar kits to Africa and Asia. So although we do not have shipping prices listed outside of Canada and the USA (which is free shipping), please contact us for a shipping price if you are in other parts of the world and we will be happy to provide a quote.
A Hotfox can also be added to this kit. Order separately if you need a high quality tank heater! We can also substitute aluminum tanks of various types - ask for a quote.
- 1-Tank Kits: Mercedes up to 1999 (2)
- 2-Tank Kits: Generic (1)
- Consulting (1)
- Controllers, Sensors, Switches (3)
- Hoses, Clamps, Fittings (1)
- Hotfox (In-Tank Heater) (2)
- HotPlate FPHE's (1)
- Micro Combined Heat and Power (mCHP) (0)
- Oil Collection and Filtering (6)
- Pumps: Lift, Transfer, Circulate (3)
- Tanks (8)
- Valves (3)
- Vegtherms & Other 12V Heaters (2)
- VM2 Filters; Filter Elements (4)
- Welcome! (2)