Unofficial english translation of the TFZ press release(by Niels Ansø, 22.03.2019): Tractors fueled with climate protectionTFZ certifies biofuel long-term practicalityStraubing, Germany, 21.02.2019."Recommendable!" Is how the scientists of the Technology and Support Center (TFZ) could describe their conclusion from analyzing modern tractors for functionality, efficiency and environmental impact in a long-term project. The special feature: The tractors were fueled with rapeseed oil fuel. In the research report that has just been published, the results are extremely positive: the biofuel is convincing in terms of both practicability and climate protection. Conclusion: Farmers can rely on the new technology.The scientific results are...
1995 OM605 engine with 5-speed manual transmission! 215000 km. Currently in BC, Canada. Can be exported to the USA as the build date was August 1994 and so is now 25 years old. Will be converted for SingleTank operation (using the original tank only). Very rare in north America. $8000 USD. Contact us for details!
- 1-Tank Kits: Mercedes up to 1999 (2)
- 2-Tank Kits: Generic (1)
- Consulting (0)
- Controllers, Sensors, Switches (3)
- Hoses, Clamps, Fittings (1)
- Hotfox (In-Tank Heater) (2)
- HotPlate FPHE's (1)
- Micro Combined Heat and Power (mCHP) (0)
- Oil Collection and Filtering (6)
- Pumps: Lift, Transfer, Circulate (3)
- Tanks (8)
- Valves (3)
- Vegtherms & Other 12V Heaters (2)
- VM2 Filters; Filter Elements (4)