We're often asked about the current situation for finding oil. It varies! In some regions, it's free and easy to obtain. In others, you need to pay a little for it. In others, it can be quite challenging. For example, we found a few summers ago that there was a lot of free oil for the taking, in northern communities in Alberta and the Northwest Territories. A few times, there were jibs sitting, settled, waiting to be taken to the dump! (jug-in-box is the industry term for those 16 litre containers the restaurants buy oil in). Anyway, the short answer...
We consulted to the Ontario company, Powerbase, on the conversion of new Cummins gensets and supplied the necessary components. William H. Kemp, author of the book "Biodiesel Basics and Beyond" was the lead on the project.
Vacation time is over for this year and we're back to help you with all your conversion needs.
- 1-Tank Kits: Mercedes up to 1999 (2)
- 2-Tank Kits: Generic (0)
- Consulting (1)
- Controllers, Sensors, Switches (1)
- Hoses, Clamps, Fittings (1)
- Hotfox (In-Tank Heater) (2)
- HotPlate FPHE's (1)
- Micro Combined Heat and Power (mCHP) (0)
- Oil Collection and Filtering (4)
- Pumps: Lift, Transfer, Circulate (3)
- Tanks (7)
- Valves (3)
- Vegtherms & Other 12V Heaters (2)
- VM2 Filters; Filter Elements (3)
- Welcome! (2)