So, about Canada meeting those GHG reduction goals....
It will be a good day when farmers and government folks in Canada start to recognize that one of the simplest ways to reduce CO2 emissions on the farm is to convert tractors to operate on cold pressed oil from Canola grown on the farm. Maybe someday we will take this more seriously, as they have in Europe. The research has been done. The technical solutions have been proven. The emissions reductions are in excess of 90% for Canadian Canola used as outlined above. So, starting with the organic growers, we hope to see more of this activity in 2016! Contact us for more information.
- 1-Tank Kits: Mercedes up to 1999 (1)
- 2-Tank Kits: Generic (4)
- Consulting (1)
- Controllers, Sensors, Switches (4)
- Hoses, Clamps, Fittings (2)
- Hotfox (In-Tank Heater) (2)
- HotPlate FPHE's (2)
- Oil Collection and Filtering (4)
- Pumps: Lift, Transfer, Circulate (4)
- Tanks (10)
- Valves (3)
- Vegtherms & Other 12V Heaters (2)
- VM2 Filters; Filter Elements (4)
- Welcome! (6)